April the 29th ends a potent cosmic context that might trigger havoc or bliss in our lives. It is the best moment to re-design ourselves and get rid of all behaviors that produce negativity and generate each other in the well-known vicious circle.
All behaviors described in the image are common and we usually say it is recommended to quit them – but there is too little we do in order to actually change something in the way we act.
The recipe is quite simple, but it takes weeks of concentrated effort to work on each bubble. If you really want to address these aspects, mind that there will be at least three weeks of focus needed for each little circle in order to get you tuned into the greater cosmic aspects:
- embrace your fears whenever they occur. Go fearward. If you are afraid of anything, try doing it.
- increase your vibration by doing things you like, meditating, going out into the nature, singing, praying or performing any spiritual practice that puts you in connection with the Greater energy.
- Us. Us. Us. This is your focus, not the egotistic one. You will be fine as long as we all are fine. Set yourself to offering something to someone everyday: a good conversation, a small gift, lunch, a minor loan. Compassion is the greatest change catalyst.
- Stop complaining there is no love in your life. Start offering without any expectation of receiving. And things will slowly and gradually change.
- bank accounts, houses, clothes and cars are not you. Think about your true expression: what you do and how you do it. Stop thinking about money. Money comes as you create space for it to flow. Clutter such as “I do not have enough” fill your inner space so there is not much flow it can allow. Be gentle, inspired and light, and abundance will appear for sure.
Get out, into a park or a forest, by the seaside or on a mountain track. Be there every second, noticing everything that is around you and taking the amount of time to feel this is home.
Keep your goals at the top of any list. Daydream about them. Align them with who you really are. The road will take many curves, it is never a straight line, but it does get you there once you know where you are heading.
And, most importantly, be open. Let go of the control. You do not control anything but yourself and, by mastering yourself, you will also master what is around you. Everything responds in the most lively way to your thoughts, feelings and mental projections: make sure you have the right ones in order to achieve the result that is best for you.
And leave a note here if you find it difficult. There are techniques and tools for everything, the most important is the intention of aligning all these behaviors. Good luck with smooth and swift change.