The Moon. Celestial body of the emotions, carrier of our good and less good habits. Embodiment of potential. Since ancient times, the New Moon and Full Moon were times for planting and harvesting, and the shamans’ fires have been lighting up the nights of such phases for millennia.
The year of 2014 starts with a New Moon: time for planting, and that does not refer to cereals only, but to intentions, too: this is the best moment in the last years to set a personal evolution wish and send to the Universe the “order” for its manifestation. You can start this year in a different, profound, significant way, influencing all that is to happen. Here is how you can do it:
After having your midnight champagne, sit down and reflect upon the goal or purpose you most wish for: so deep and so important that every cell in your body yearns for it. The most hidden corner of the mind carries it. Take a pen and a paper – you can do it as a group game, it will have even more power – and write down carefully what is that you wish for. A few notes about the notes: :
– it is important to write what we wish, because this gives us clarity.
– write everything as it is happening now. Visualize the movie of your wish coming true, feel the sensations accompanying this fulfillment.
– refer to you and you only. The wish must not infringe the free will of anyone else: if it refers to someone, what you will write is the behavior changes you will experience, so that the desired situation is facilitated: for example, instead of writing “X loves me” you can write “I will become worthy of X’s love”.
– Check with your heart if what you have just written is correct. How do we do this? It is simple. Feel the joy and well-being emanating from what you wrote. That is the indication the text is “right”.
– Watch your words. What you write comes true exactly as it is written.
Ready? All written? Your contract with the Universe has just been stamped, scanned and emailed for fulfillment. And it should be treated like any other contract: .once written, you do not revisit it all the time, but wait for it to happen, believing it will happen. At the right time. Take your paper, wrap it nicely, put it in a box on your altar or next to your bed and wait without thinking about what it contains. Being detached from the object of our wish is an essential criterion for its manifestation.
You may close your ceremony by planting something – a bean, a seed, a clove of garlic – but be careful with the caring and nurturing of this growing plant – or lighting up a fire to burn all that is old and make room for the new energies that you have just invoked in your note.
And so it is.